Welcome to the Peter Stebbings Memorial Charity website
The Peter Stebbings Memorial Charity ("the Charity") gives grants to registered charities in the UK, usually operating in London, and also in the developing world. Generally grants go to charities where the grant will make a difference and where the Trustees can see how the money is being used.
The main areas of interest are:
- Medical research and care
- Social welfare
- Mental health/counselling
- Drug and alcohol therapeutic support
- Offender support
- Community regeneration
- Vulnerable families, women and children, and
- The promotion of human rights
The Charity supports charities that operate in the developing world, including projects that support the community through:
- Basic skills and tools
- Micro finance, and
- The promotion of human rights.